Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just The Facts Man.

I don't really care what political party you support, please learn the facts before you open your mouth to talk about politics to others. Not only do you sound ignorant but you are wasting there time aswell. Nothing is more fustrating than trying to have a civilized debate with someone that doesn't even take the time to learn about the party they are backing. It is comparable to having an argument with a 2 year old. Though I have talked to a 2 year old and he made more sence to me than a lot of the people out there supporting parties just to be part of the so called" in croud".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No to Fox

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

About Us

My photo
York, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a very creative person with years of experience in many different creative fields. I am a published writer writing for political blogs as well as product reviews. I have also worked in the Digital Audio/Video special effects business too.

Visitor counter


Visitor conter 2