Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A new mission

I would highly encourage this group of Proud American to, have discussions, share videos, support politicians that have your best interests in heart. I would like to ask that everyone please keep it civil. Any racists/hateful comments or posts will be removed, as well as the member will be banned. *MOST IMPORTANTLY* Please help grow this site by inviting ALL of your friends, and stay active and get informed about the facts not the rumors! I greatly appreciate it, our fellow Proud Americans! All content is public and I would have it no other way. We here have nothing to hide and thank you for you support. It is our mission here to help people come together and have a civil discussions about what is on the minds and what there parties are doing right and wrong. We do not judge here, we will listen and try as a whole to come up with a sensible solution to problems instead of flying of the handle and getting mad with out no outlet to voice these opinions. That's what we want, to get together to make our society better not just for us but for generations to come and the only way to do that is to stick together with a common goal of bettering ourselves. Don't get all confused and convoluted with the different parties platforms and there personal agendas. Put all the parties aside and do what's best for this country and the people living here in it. I would like to believe that all the political parties want what is best for our country and us but sometimes it seems a little hard to swallow and that they are either feeding into there own egos or personal agendas to better themselves instead. I don't believe that they started out that way but the lobbyist and big businesses helped them along the way to veer from there original paths in order to get what they want. To me that doesn't make them bad, just misguided. It is up to us to help them see the error of there ways and help to put them back on the right path. As law abiding citizens it is, in my opinion, our duty to do so after all, I think that we all want the same thing here to be a better county and look out for one another. To summarize what I have just said, I don't think that all politicians are bad they just get a little off track and it is needed for us help them get back on the right path for the betterment of our society. This is just my opinion and that's how I see it, please tell us how you feel about this or other stories that are written here on this site. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No to Fox

Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

About Us

My photo
York, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a very creative person with years of experience in many different creative fields. I am a published writer writing for political blogs as well as product reviews. I have also worked in the Digital Audio/Video special effects business too.

Visitor counter


Visitor conter 2